Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keeping things light and simple ;)

Lately, my days are filled with cheerful moments and unabashed happYness. For whatever reason, I smile to myself and really feel good. I don't know to whom or where should I attribute this feeling...I guess it is brought about by my attitude of keeping things light and simple. My life has been full of drama for as long as I can remember, and now is the perfect time to leave all those behind and start anew. I am not making a complete makeover of myself or my life, as I said at the start of this blog, I am only aspiring to be happYer. And I am slowly discovering that dwelling in the past sometimes make me feel sad, especially when I remember those times when I felt so down and alone. I mean, reminiscing them wouldn't change anything. I couldn't go back in time and undo what has already been done. So the best way is to derive my learnings from those experiences and enjoy the 'here and now.'

No comments: