Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year!

This day will not come again 'til after 4 years...so we're celebrating it with a bang! Part of my happYness project is to get involved again in my youth leadership organization - Junior Chamber International. And tonight, we are the host for the said leap year party! The past week has been hectic, with preparations and all. Not to mention a situation in our biz where we have been awake 'til the wee hours of the morning for several days to deliver a major project. All in all, it's crazy happY!

One more thing, I feel so connected with someone. Just last week, there was this incident where I was experiencing really intense emotions for this one person, and I guess I was transmitting that to the universe. It ended up that a series of unfortunate accidents has been happening with him all along. Now that is not something I should be happy about! But what makes me happY is the intensity, and the connection that we still have. The bond that I thought was lost was still there. He even said that I was sharing his frustrations that fateful day. I guess I was...and it turned to be a whole new experience for both of us. I know there will come a time that we will talk about 'us' or whatever is left of it. But right now, I just want to acknowledge the emotions. I still do love him, and it gives me this warm feeling inside ;)

No comments: