Monday, January 14, 2008

Breaking my own commandments...

Today I had a few lapses on my own happYness commandments. Which ones did I break? Here's a run-through:

# 2. Take your happY self with you wherever you go - I left home late in the afternoon already, and I think I forgot to bring this one important thing. I put in all the gadgets I need in my handbag but I left my happY self somewhere in the house. And my friends noticed that I was not my usual self when I met them for coffee...

# 3. Think happY thoughts - When we were already on the coffee shop, I was forcing myself to go to that special place. For whatever reason, I just couldn't bring myself to do this.

# 10. Acknowledge negative feelings, then move on - Yes folks! I cried myself to sleep and I think I took these negative feelings even into my dreams. Again, they were of misery, longing, disappointment and resentment. How I really wish I could have peace of mind...

Well, I hope I don't go breaking any more of my own rules. Again, I am only just human. I know there will be other times like this, but it does not mean my entire happYness project is ruined. I am still taking this head-on ;)

No comments: