Thursday, February 14, 2008

Been Awhile...

Wow, can't believe it's been a month since I last posted here. Well, been quite busy lately - and I hope everything I'm doing contributes to this happYness project. I haven't set my monthly targets yet, but January was all about cleaning my mess - in my room, in my personal life, in my financial status. This February, hmm let's see, being the love month, perhaps spread love? hehe

Anyhow, I've been introduced to The Secret, which changed my whole perception on things. I mean, I now believe that everything that has happened in my life - good or bad - I have attracted in my life. So I intend to attract only the good things from now on. I've tested the law of attraction with small things - and it works! When I'm ready, I can move on to greater things.

All in all, this project is a work-in-progress. This is just the beginning of wonderful things and people to come in my life...and I am so looking forward to that ;-)

No comments: